Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Countdown to good ol' USA

Well, my luck in easily finding jobs here in Buenos Aires finally ran out. My most recent job simply ran out of work for me, after just over a month, and had to let me go. Since my bosses felt bad, they kindly paid me for an extra 3 weeks, to give me time to find a new job. While I was looking for one, I had a lot of time to think (probably too much time), and started realizing how much I'd like to be closer to family, and how much I miss the little "conveniences" of the US. So... after some traveling, I'll be moving back Stateside by early September. Just that quickly. I hate to let finances play such a large factor in this decision, but that's life, huh? I've had a great 6-month experience already, met some great people who I plan to keep in touch with, and after seeing the Iguazu waterfalls and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, I think I'll be ready.
So that's the latest. I'll have all kinds of pictures to show everyone after another few weeks, and maybe I can even show you in person instead of through this blog. Love and regards to everyone.
-Brent

No comments:

Post a Comment