Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Upgrade! New apartment






So after renting a room for my first 3 months, I decided, since it seems I'll be staying awhile, that I should get a place I could settle into long-term. I put up an ad on Craigslist and found a very nice roommate to share a great apartment in Palermo Soho with me. She's 23, from NY, and down here filming a documentary on a Fulbright Scholarship. She likes karaoke, too, so we're set. The location of this new place is perfectly wedged between the convenience of Ave Santa Fe, where I catch buses and subways to work, and the fun of Palermo Soho, Plaza Serrano... lots of social options.
So I look forward to staying here. Also got out and played paintball with some Argentinians last weekend, so there are pics of that too. Hope all is well elsewhere in the world.
-Brent

No comments:

Post a Comment